• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this site DAILY

no, he is a price nazi d-bag who is trying to pretend panic pricing is a federal crime. He is a troll. He is pretending to be a legal person. He does not realize how stupid he actually is or sounds. All of his threads and posts are intended to get a reaction from others. Other than that he seems like a pretty nice guy.

Not even close, boy.

I asked some questions that you and your cohorts found uncomfortable... probably hit a little close to home. Not my fault, and not my problem.

And tell me, do you NOT think that bone stock $850 Glocks are idiotic? Do you honestly think that the majority of the guns listed here used, are 50% higher than retail, is somehow making this place better?

Get real...

I know...but Id love to make it a reality.

Well, we would need the White House, a stacked USSC, and solid majorities in both houses before we can even think about it, in my opinion...

Without a revolution, which frankly is highly unlikely, our laws will get more restrictive, rather than less.

We have lots of blowhards here making grand claims of standing up, blah, blah, blah... I will believe it when I see it.

Not even close, boy.

I asked some questions that you and your cohorts found uncomfortable... probably hit a little close to home. Not my fault, and not my problem.

And tell me, do you NOT think that bone stock $850 Glocks are idiotic? Do you honestly think that the majority of the guns listed here used, are 50% higher than retail, is somehow making this place better?

Get real...

boy? Wow. Whatever.

850 glocks? Who cares? Why do you?

this place? Are you the owner? Why do you care? you are a self-important d-bag. No one cares what you think, other than you. It’s a free market. People will charge what they can get and they will get what the market allows. You are not the hero that you believe yourself to be. You are just a dbag price nazi.

boy? Wow. Whatever.

850 glocks? Who cares? Why do you?

this place? Are you the owner? Why do you care? you are a self-important d-bag. No one cares what you think, other than you. It’s a free market. People will charge what they can get and they will get what the market allows. You are not the hero that you believe yourself to be. You are just a dbag price nazi.

Some people do, and it's NOT a free market when people have gag orders placed on them and making comments can get you banned. See, in a free market, people have free speech.

And saying that someone who laughs at and mocks a person selling a used Glock at 80% over retail, is a Nazi, and akin to someone who was responsible for the deaths of 20+ million people... says that you don't know your history any more than you know what a free market is.

Your shrill lamenting about someone calling out price gougers, would indicate that you are probably one yourself.

As for nobody cares... Well, how does one measure that? You yourself have made 1,710 posts in your time here, with 560 "likes". That means your percentage of posts to like ratio is... 33%. Not bad.

I have 5,161 posts and 2,734 likes. That puts my post to like ratio at 53%.

So my math says that my posts and what I say get 20% more people liking or agreeing with me, than you do.

Seriously, while that is the math, its kinda the joke, because I couldn't think of another way to quantify and address your lunatic statement... :-)

Rest assured, if there was a store that you loved... that you used to consider your go-to place for lots of deals and bargains... and it was taken over by douchebags who just doubled the prices, because they could... when most of the retailers around them, weren't... You would probably have something to say...

Your response will likely be that you don't care, it doesn't bother you, you would just ignore it and move on somewhere else.

Why don't you try that here? If you don't like what I am posting, ignore it and move on. What is the difference between telling me to shut up when I don't like something, and you coming here to whine about how you don't like what I am saying?

Hint: there isn't any. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. Not minding your own business.

Put some salt on that crow, it will go down easier... ;-)

Sharpsburg Sharpsburg

And another thing... :-)

Do you seriously think that the average user here is happy about the insanely high listings becoming the norm?

Why do you think I started a Steal and Deals thread, showing one of the local gun stores, that still offers near pre-covid pricing on guns and ammo? Is is not curious that some of you diehards that have made it your mission to protect those insanely priced listings, have managed to drag this thread to the pasture?

Maybe because you don't want competition? When someone talks sense and suggests that based on what many local retailers are doing, perhaps there isn't a reason to charge $850 for your $475 Glock, that you get all ****ty and defensive with me?

If you want to overcharge people, go for it. If someone is dumb enough to buy a used gun for $350 more than a new one costs, let them. Stupidity should have price tag...

But those of us that want to spread the good word, that the prices that you see here on ODT are NOT what a lot of the market is doing... why does THAT bother you? If $850 Glock 43's aren't supposed to bother me, why does MY post bother you?

Is your $850 Glock 43 having trouble selling, when some of us are posting deals from local retailers with normal prices?

Asking for a friend.

#MakeODTGreatAgain

9B21EF5F-AFC4-4728-93C9-E2CA3E2B3A0C.jpeg
They coming

Back
Top Bottom