• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this site DAILY

Adventure outdoors has the best deals!

14656FB2-7D8A-4F9C-9932-A693D1DCB58E.jpeg

Here we go again, yet another thread that has turned into butt hurt complaining about people selling things above a price that someone else has determined they don't like. Here is what I would like to see. I would like to see this site run a full time bot that reads threads for this absurd topic and auto deletes those treads and issues a dunce cap for everyone who participated.

And oh. GA Gun Store is good to go. Their new website took a few days for me to find what used to be "news" on their old site is now under "blogs".

Mike, Kellie, and Preston are all top notch in my book. Im not saying other stores aren't great, but GGS is my go to.

And oh. GA Gun Store is good to go. Their new website took a few days for me to find what used to be "news" on their old site is now under "blogs".

Mike, Kellie, and Preston are all top notch in my book. Im not saying other stores aren't great, but GGS is my go to.

Yeah, I may go up there tomorrow for that Sig P229. At that price, I almost HAVE to.

Yep, they are top notch. Shelves have pretty baren these days though, unfortunately.

Damn it! I emailed Mike earlier but haven't heard anything... SHould have got it while I was there...

Not to give away my secret... but Kellie man, Kellie. Mike is too busy passing around guns to look at a computer, but Kellie sits there at the computer all day processing the 4473s. Plus... we all know she's the boss (as all of our wives are).
:)

Not to give away my secret... but Kellie man, Kellie. Mike is too busy passing around guns to look at a computer, but Kellie sits there at the computer all day processing the 4473s. Plus... we all know she's the boss (as all of our wives are).
:)

I will call there first thing... It was a sweet gun but I didn't want a .40... But I can always buy ammo after this crap dies down...

357 sig is only a barrel swap away and... you can still find it places and it no more higher than it was pre covid (cause it was expensive already).

Back
Top Bottom