• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this site DAILY

kind of a gray area...all gun laws are unconstitutional.

Tell that to the Feds when they cuff and stuff you... lol

In general, if groups don't police themselves, someone else ends up doing it for them... and it's almost always 100x worse when they do it...

We police here and ban people for using "bad words" and things, but not for committing crimes?

Seriously though, let's move the legal aspects of this to another thread, I will start one. I don't want this deals post to get scrapped.

SirBannedAlot SirBannedAlot
"Additionally, Check the classifieds Dealer section because places like Five Star Pawn Five Star Pawn and @DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN have tremendous deals, despite Covid, Supply and Demand and all the other lame arguments that some people use to justify price gouging."

Hey Man,

We Really Appreciate the Mention As A Go-To Place For Good Deals on Firearms.

We have had GREAT ODT Members/Customers coming into the shop and buying guns and accessories on a daily basis and they have ALL been Awesome!

We are a Family Owned Business and our customers are the life blood of it. We have a really good selection of firearms (New and Used) right now and do everything that we can to keep the cost to our customers as low as we can.

We appreciate ALL of our ODT Folks so come on in and check us out.

Five Star Pawn
678-947-5400

LOL. So if you see a crime going down, you ignore it?

It’s not like we’re watching a murder...lol.

Not at all worth the drama man.

Would you be for mandatory background checks and tracking of every gun that’s purchased... regardless if it’s on here it at the LGS. Because that’s the only thing that would stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirBannedAlot SirBannedAlot

We Really Appreciate the Mention As A Go-To Place For Good Deals on Firearms.

We have had GREAT ODT Members/Customers coming into the shop and buying guns and accessories on a daily basis and they have ALL been Awesome!

We are a Family Owned Business and our customers are the life blood of it. We have a really good selection of firearms (New and Used) right now and do everything that we can to keep the cost to our customers as low as we can.

We appreciate ALL of our ODT Folks so come on in and check us out.

Five Star Pawn
678-947-5400

Yup, I was in a few weeks ago to get a new P365 for my wife and you guys hooked me up. Will definitely be back. GGS and DG&P also get my business, and Alexander's if I get up that way...

I know some people like the notion of "Uncle Sam not knowing what they buy"... But I am not gonna pay MORE than retail, to line the pocket of someone just flipping guns for stupid profit margins. I would rather give my money to someone like you or the other dealers I mentioned...

If I see a good deal here, I will jump on it faster than Rosie O'Donnell on a cup cake... but those deals are few and far between these days...

It’s not like we’re watching a murder...lol.

Not at all worth the drama man.

Would you be for mandatory background checks and tracking of every gun that’s purchased... regardless if it’s on here it at the LGS. Because that’s the only thing that would stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be continued in the thread I started in the Pasture

So let me ask you this... what is the "waiting period" that the ODT gestapo will be looking for? Is it a hour, day ,week, month? Do I have to show my Ga Gun Store dated receipt to prove that I waited long enough? So many questions, or...
We as an ODT community and quit being "Karen's and Fudds" and mind our own business when someone that legally owns something decides to sell (sail, sale, etc) it. Move the thread to the pasture before the neck beard flippers, price gouges, folks that want to complain that you have something listed at 2020 prices and not 1970s. I swear more people whine and complain about other peoples property here.
I didnt like a waiting in the 90s and I dang sure don't want to revisit it on an internet trading site.

Back
Top Bottom