• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car's Broken into!!

Oh!Run on the bank...debit card is worthless. Oh! Power failure, debit card is worthless. Oh! Car broke down/wrecked 50 miles from nearest city on slow traffic road with no cel signal, debit card is worthless. Damn. wish I had a day or so worth of food and water with me. Oh! It's January? Sure wish I had something to whip up a shelter and maybe start a fire. OH yeah...we don't need no stinking GHB! LOL

When was the last run on a bank that made a debit card worthless?

I guess I will just have to take my chances on the other disasters.

You forgot to add nuclear attack the fries the computer in all modern cars and knocks out all telecommunications.

When was the last run on a bank that made a debit card worthless?

I guess I will just have to take my chances on the other disasters.

You forgot to add nuclear attack the fries the computer in all modern cars and knocks out all telecommunications.

Yep. I forgot A LOT. Like nwbn90 mentioned, getting stuck is not out of the realm of possibility. And being at the mercy of profiteers and a few thousand other fellow stranded with varying levels of morality and respect for others should be good reasons to take a few basic preventative measures. But, to each his own. Personally, I think bragging about a debit card with $40k in the bank is just a rather chicken**** attempt to make people who DO choose to prep feel stupid for doing so. Really it just makes one look small.

Maybe even small enough to hide behind a debit card if the **** should indeed hit the fan.

Personally, I think bragging about a debit card with $40k in the bank is just a rather chicken**** attempt to make people who DO choose to prep feel stupid for doing so. Really it just makes one look small.

A little touchy tonight, aren't we?

I've never suggested that anyone is "stupid" for choosing to "prep" or do much of anything else they choose to do that doesn't impact on me. In fact I carry some supplies in the trunk of my car, as I've been stuck or broken down at various times in my life. Actually had to get out of a "situation" several times in my life, instead of just talk about it.

But in the last few years, any "situation" in which I've been involved in, I've been able to handle with a AAA card and a debit card, without going all "Dual Survival". I carry a set of spare underwear, and a clean shirt - just because I'm old and accidents happen. I carry a hospital pee bottle or a QT 32 oz. cup for the same reason. I guess all that counts as "prepping".

A little touchy tonight, aren't we?

I've never suggested that anyone is "stupid" for choosing to "prep" or do much of anything else they choose to do that doesn't impact on me. In fact I carry some supplies in the trunk of my car, as I've been stuck or broken down at various times in my life. Actually had to get out of a "situation" several times in my life, instead of just talk about it.

But in the last few years, any "situation" in which I've been involved in, I've been able to handle with a AAA card and a debit card, without going all "Dual Survival". I carry a set of spare underwear, and a clean shirt - just because I'm old and accidents happen. I carry a hospital pee bottle or a QT 32 oz. cup for the same reason. I guess all that counts as "prepping".
Lol. Yeah, I have been a crabby ass today. I'ma shut up and go to bed. Keep yer powder dry y'all.

I've got an extra long security cable on my M249 BUG. Shoots attached.

I have a Segway scooter in my GHB.

My GHB is in a Faraday cage inside of a mannequin in the passenger seat so I can use the HOV lane.

See you after the EMP, bitches......

Back
Top Bottom