• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car's Broken into!!

Why guns are left in the car unattended...as gun owners we hear this all the time.. buy a gun vault for peace of mind..

I'm always prepared....
IMG_2300.jpg

I'm pretty sure all the people stranded in their cars for 20-30 hours in the snowstorm 2 years ago wished they had one.

Yup I was stuck 10 hrs on hwy 5 with a quarter tank of gas and 10 bucks to my name. Had I not had my GHB and its contents (change of warm clothes/thermals food and water and the trusty Glock 23) when I finally decided to walk the remaining 3 miles home it would've sucked

I hate to say it but the solution is simple. Quit leaving sh*t in your car.
It I can't take it with me I don't take. I leave the car unlock. Take what you want.
All you ill get out of my car is some change, some cds and maybe my good pair of sunglasses iIf it is dark. I hate hearing that they stole stuff expecially guns. Carry it if you brought it.
Well, that's you. I'm taking whatever the **** I want with me. Just LOVE the holier than thou, attitude of the people who ALWAYS pop up to say this. You don't want to keep a gun in your car for emergencies...DON'T. Just mind your own business about when I (and others) have in OUR CARS.

Now having ranted about THAT I WILL say...GET A SAFE! My emergency Glock is in a Bulldog under seat safe secured with a steel cable that runs around the seat frame and locks into the safe. My AR15 is secured with a steel cable that wraps around a different seat frame, comes up trough the mag well and out the ejection port where it has a padlock through it. This secured the upper AND lower to the seat and if it were broken out, the gun would be damaged beyond use without replacing the upper at a minimum. Now my Get Home Bag, is secured with ONLY a seat belt but it only has a survival knife and hatchet as far as weaponry goes.

I have a debit card and $40K in the bank.

I think I can get home.

At least I have so far in some pretty interesting circumstances.

Oh!Run on the bank...debit card is worthless. Oh! Power failure, debit card is worthless. Oh! Car broke down/wrecked 50 miles from nearest city on slow traffic road with no cel signal, debit card is worthless. Damn. wish I had a day or so worth of food and water with me. Oh! It's January? Sure wish I had something to whip up a shelter and maybe start a fire. OH yeah...we don't need no stinking GHB! LOL

Back
Top Bottom