• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car's Broken into!!

I hate to say it but the solution is simple. Quit leaving sh*t in your car.
It I can't take it with me I don't take. I leave the car unlock. Take what you want.
All you ill get out of my car is some change, some cds and maybe my good pair of sunglasses iIf it is dark. I hate hearing that they stole stuff expecially guns. Carry it if you brought it.

I guess no one in the thread has a GHB in the car? If so do you walk into a restaurant or gas station with it on your back? If you don't have one should we all make fun of you for not being prepared in the next snow storm or gas shortage?

I guess no one in the thread has a GHB in the car? If so do you walk into a restaurant or gas station with it on your back? If you don't have one should we all make fun of you for not being prepared in the next snow storm or gas shortage?

What the dog crap is a GHB. Now I have KFD and CRT and a TUF but no GHB

Ok what is in it. They didn't steal the car, so the guy can drive home. What if they steal the GHB. Can someone tell me why I would need a GHB and what is in it.

Just in case, you never know. Each person sets theirs up to their needs. But i would assume bottle water, food of some kind mre or such, dry clothes, knife, etc.... whatever you think you may need to get home or make it through where you are till help gets there

Back
Top Bottom