Carry guns

Right On! Guns were made to shoot, as sport Cars were made to race! Period!
When I am buying or trading here, I never ask "How many rounds have you put thru it?" - It doesn't bother me! You bought a gun, try it, shoot with it, get some good training.... That's what that gun was made for!!!

Maybe some of us have spent decades shooting hundreds of guns and tens of thousands of rounds and are fairly proficient without having to go to the range weekly to practice.

While more practice never hurts, the reality is that many people shoot plenty and in the statistically highly unlikely chance that we will ever need to draw and discharge a firearm in self defense, will do just fine.

I'm absolutely happy for him. I know that he traded for a 19x. I met him yesterday and discovered that we have a friend in common. Both are active in the security of a rather large church. My point was that shooting is a perishable skill and we need to practice to remain proficient.

John 21:16

Maybe some of us have spent decades shooting hundreds of guns and tens of thousands of rounds and are fairly proficient without having to go to the range weekly to practice.

While more practice never hurts, the reality is that many people shoot plenty and in the statistically highly unlikely chance that we will ever need to draw and discharge a firearm in self defense, will do just fine.
Boy that sure does sound good when you say it like that. It’s wonderful to be so confident. It’s probably a good thing that actually using your firearm defensively is statistically unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom