Car Insurance

I did that.gif

It increased bout 50% from last year. No tix or claims. Agent offered to shop the policy but she said she doubted would do any better. Homeowner's is the same story. Be riding a bicycle before long
I shopped the auto policy during January as my auto policy jumped considerably and found out that many spare parts are made in China particularly sheet metal and plastic body parts which aren't being delivered timely thus raising auto repair costs.

It increased bout 50% from last year. No tix or claims. Agent offered to shop the policy but she said she doubted would do any better. Homeowner's is the same story. Be riding a bicycle before long
I live in SE GA and have Farm Bureau for home and car. I could not find anyone to beat them for either. I saved a lot of money on both. My agent explained they use a rating system like your credit score except it's an insurance score based on several factors.

A month ago I had Geico and had car insurance with them for about 8yrs, 5 cars and 5 people (3 were under 25) carrying 100000/300000 coverage. I have never filed a claim and no family member had tickets or accidents but they sent me an increase raising my premium this year of $900 over the year. Last year they raised it as well. That meant I would be paying nearly $5000 this year. I called my insurance agent at Farm Bureau and after he was done running all of our information the cost came to $3400 for the year and we had better coverage. So **** Geico!

Farm Bureau gets my vote and money

Every three to four years start shopping around. Most of the time you will gat a better rate as a new customer versus that crap about loyalty discounts. I have done this for years every time my rates go up. My new rates have always been lower than the preceding year. Done this with Progressive, State Farm, Geico, Nationwise, Allstate and a couple others.

Back
Top Bottom