• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CAN YOU HELP ME IF SO PM ME THANKS

Thanks guy's That alone put a good smile on my face as me and my boys are sitting down at the table getting ready to eat breakfast I'm thankful that I was rasied to respect everyone and help everyone all my life because I have done so all my life even when I really didnt have it to give but I gave and you know what after just receiving 1 gift from 1 odt member in my time of need made all of those years I gave all worth it and I will continue to do so.My boys said at the table today thanks to the ODT and when they are old enough they are going to join just to help others little do they know its a gunsite lol KID'S! Thanks and god bless you all expect me there when you maybe in need 1 day........

This was my thoughts.... I can always shoot more than I can possibly eat..... If you need more and can make the trip to Ellijay let me know.
I can make it to you for pick up you just let me know when its ready and I can meet you if everything goes well Me and my family should be ok with all the stand up guys on the odt so Ill just sit back and wait on the pm and I will thank you in person and on here thanks and god bless you.

And I want to thank (alleycat) He is an awesome guy these are the real guy's who give good support to the odt and there odt brothers its not about what you can do or give me and my family rather have you say we will be praying for you and that alone means more.If you can't give that's fine I'm in no shape to give at this point.But you know what after this when I'm back on my feet I will continue to help people as I had before I took my boys to get there new book bags and extra socks and ect put gas in the car and as we left wallmart we saw a woman and her 4 year old daughter sitting in the parking lot with a sign saying we still have a place to live but no food after today her husband had left her and her child with no thought me and my kids got out and my boys gave the remaning 5 to 6 bucks each to her and all I had left was 25 in cash I gave it all to see her smile and thank me and my boys was more than enough for me .and tonight guys thats been the talk at my home among my 4 boys They said dad but there were lots of people walking past them that were very well off how can they sleep at night .I just told him son as long as there's people out here like you and me and the otd those people will be ok just do your part and PAY IT FOWARD!

I'm covered on deer meat for a very long time thanks to the guys on the odt .
Hey John, When you said this was you counting the deer that was promised, but not yet received? Also probably better to PM the members that said they'd get you deer meat rather than make a post about it. I say that only because it could be one of those members are having hard times now and wasn't at the time they offered? Good Luck friend, let me know if you need anything other than deer. I don't hunt anymore, stopped that long ago. God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom