• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CAN YOU HELP ME IF SO PM ME THANKS

John Miller

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Well I was just told that I'm going to have to miss this year on deer hunting.Now for me this is going to suck so I'm willing to give some one my nice sks setup with all the extras.If they will in return bring me 3 quartered up deers in a cooler I can process them my self in my spare time.Or if some one has some quarted up whole deers from last season then I'm willing to give you my setup free of charge.I have a family situation where this meat will greatly be appreciated.If you have some now lets work up a amount and this setup is yours free of charge.I'm not wanting to buy so please no extras comments if you can work a trade thanks if not thanks for your time.

Attachments

• unnamedSK2.jpg
    unnamedSK2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 192
  • unnamedSK1.jpg
    unnamedSK1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 189
  • unnamedSK.jpg
    unnamedSK.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 184
How much would it cost to get a quarter? I am definitely not rich but I would be more than happy to help with the cost for you. I would expect nothing in return. Let me know if I can help. Good Luck!

It speaks volumes towards your character for sure THANK YOU!..CraigMo,davis211,vicent Vega,SOLGardener,Bulljacket...And everyone else I thank you for your Blessings prayers goes out to all for helping me in my time of need ODT is the best place to be my gun goes back in my safe thanks again guys GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Back
Top Bottom