• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CAN YOU HELP ME IF SO PM ME THANKS

I'm close and I'll get you one or two free of charge. I come thru Athens 5 days a week. You should get enough help from the ODT brothers to keep your SKS.

This was my thoughts.... I can always shoot more than I can possibly eat..... If you need more and can make the trip to Ellijay let me know.

I'm covered on deer meat for a very long time thanks to the guys on the odt .But to make a long story short over the summer I was left with my 4 boys.It's taken alot for me to sit here and attempt to ask for help .I never knew it could be so hard to take care of 4 boys. But I didnt want to be frowned upon by everyone who knew of my situation.People just tend to make situations worse for some people with their 2 cents thats why I have been saleing a good bit of my guns till things leveled out for me.My kids come first and they always will with that said I could use some help with funds if its only 5 bucks its the thought that counts I was always told if you ask then you shall receive so instead of being ashamed I'm asking for whatever help you can give if it wasent for the woman I'm with I would not have lasted this long.My boys are 16/15/14/&10 and I know that there is always someone out here in worser shape than me that needs help thats why I couldnt bring myself to ask cause I didnt want to make it hard for them .And I sure after i post this alot of my odt buddies I talk to on a daily will say why didnt I mention it instead I kept a smile on my face like nothing was wrong and for that I apologize I should have just said something.for those who will take time out of the day to send whatever it will greatly be appreciated PLEASE SEND TO MY ADDRESS 3018 THE ORCHARD ROAD CLARKESVILLE GA 30523 IF SENDING MONEY ORDER OR CHECK PLEASE MAKE IT OUT TO NICOLE YEARTA I have had a friend send a card and a few bucks inside so it will make it to us we have a lock mail box so its very secure.thanks to you all and for those guys I turned away the offerings today I apologize if you still want to help I thank you.May god bless you and your's.

Im new to this pay pal thing Had a member help me with it if you want to help send me an email with your email address and a amount and I will send a money request with your amount thanks guy's.

BigBear1962 Thanks alot for taking time out of your day to assist my family with your gift god bless you and yours I will pay this all forward when another odt member is in need now that I have a paypal set up thank you all.

I understand your situation. I can't hunt anywhere around here even though I have an old fire tower in the back yard that makes a perfect stand. Last year my neighbor brought us a doe on about 30 minutes notice. I told him to feel free to use the tower sinc3 it was facing their property anyway.
We hung that doe from the bottom rail of the tower and my wife went to work. She was elbow deep in that deer. But I'm telling you that free doe was right on time,

Back
Top Bottom