• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all Eggheads.. and normal ODT hooligans.. STEAK opinions!

According to the purist of grill masters all that is needed for a perfect steak is some type of seasoning... I wanna try Lanes. They make one called Scorpion that is supposed to be the bomb in steaks

My method:
Go to Costco/Sam's and get you some Prime (one grade over Choice) Ribeyes and NY strips. Crank your grill up to 550-600 and heat a cast iron pan.

Season with your favorite steak seasonings and throw it in the pan for a high heat quick sear.

After the sear, I have my sous vide warm to 130 degrees and cook the steaks to perfect edge-to-edge medium rare.

Once they are done, I will quickly refresh the pan seared crust with a torch and then serve.

My method:
Go to Costco/Sam's and get you some Prime (one grade over Choice) Ribeyes and NY strips. Crank your grill up to 550-600 and heat a cast iron pan.

Season with your favorite steak seasonings and throw it in the pan for a high heat quick sear.

After the sear, I have my sous vide warm to 130 degrees and cook the steaks to perfect edge-to-edge medium rare.

Once they are done, I will quickly refresh the pan seared crust with a torch and then serve.
DJD...

Do you even have time to eat?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom