• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all Eggheads.. and normal ODT hooligans.. STEAK opinions!

"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life,clear as crystal,proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb." Revelation 22:1
I was playin around OMan . I gotta check that place out sometime foeSho Looks Tasty
WOW!!
The day is coming closer for this ! Love the verse you share!

The best marinade for me has been the packs of McKormick meat marinade that you add oil and vinegar to. My favorite cut is a filet. Ive cooked a few whole beef tenderloins on the egg that my family tore up. Not bad to feed a crowd if you catch them on sale.

Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper. Sprikle paprika then in to a cast iron skillet with olive oil and butter. The paprika will burn forming a crust. Place in oven to reach 130 degrees. I like a rib eye cut at least 1 inch thick.

20191220_211028.jpg

20191220_211629.jpg

20191220_211847.jpg

You don't need a fancy grill to cook a great steak. The best steak you'll ever eat will come off of a $10 charcoal starter from Walmart. I've done this method and it's awesome. Sear the **** out the outside real fast and nice and pink on the inside, the way God intended.

For seasoning it's Montreal steak and a little butter for me. Also I prefer a NY strip.

I do a variation of that. Ribeye instead of Strip. Sous vide to 128F...then quickly char the outside with charcoal starter.

f45bf9c3-7cc6-4a0a-bbb8-b76846c2a58f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom