• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buying script glasses online????

I even got a pair of prescription color changing sunglasses for way cheaper than a Dr. Or eye store.

You do have to figure out your PD.
Pupilary Distance.
They give you a ruler in your case on the first order!
You should have that information on any prescription you have. If you don't, your eye doctor is holding out info and they can't do that.

Another vote for Zenni.

My eyes are bad. So I have to get high index lenses (so they're thin and not coke bottles) and progressive bifocals, basically the most expensive lenses. $106 total from Zenni. Most eyeglass stores want way more than that just for the frames. Example, I checked at Sam's Club. The frames I likes were $135 then was told the lenses would be another $350. $485!!!!

For $106 each, I got a regular pair and identical pair with sunglass lenses $212 total.

My son ordered his first pair from Zenni a few weeks ago. Now he doesn't need bifocals or high-index lenses. He paid $60 total for his glasses.
And those prices are for good glasses. You're not sacrificing quality at all.

And those prices are for good glasses. You're not sacrificing quality at all.
Totally agree. I've ordered from them 5 times. Always been happy.

A guy I used to work with turned me on to Zenni. He had three kids who all wore glasses. Saved him loads of money.

I even got a pair of prescription color changing sunglasses for way cheaper than a Dr. Or eye store.

You do have to figure out your PD.
Pupilary Distance.
They give you a ruler in your case on the first order!

When you get your lens prescription just ask them to measure your PD as well, mine has always done it no extra charge (walmart optical)

Back
Top Bottom