• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TAKE NOTICE NEW WORDING ON BUYING A NEW GUNS PAPER WORK !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not flexing I just wanting some people that buy these deals to resale to know that can be charge with a felon now for it . Trying to watch out for other people. I really don't care who is watching me either and I sign it yes and they kick it back ...lol I was just honest I look at it like this if I purchase a coke out of a machine with my money its mine to do what ever I want with .
Not really true either unless you bought it with the intent to resale. Nothing really changed here either. If you bought it today, got home and decided you don't like it. You are perfectly legal to sell it. As long as you have no reason to believe the person buying it cannot legally own it.

I am not flexing I just wanting some people that buy these deals to resale to know that can be charge with a felon now for it . Trying to watch out for other people. I really don't care who is watching me either and I sign it yes and they kick it back ...lol I was just honest I look at it like this if I purchase a coke out of a machine with my money its mine to do what ever I want with .
This has always been true. Buying with the intent to sell for profit without an FFL is illegal. Buying and selling cause it’s your **** and you’re allowed to do whatever you want with it isn’t illegal.

Add HOA to that list. I know you have been reported at least 4 times!
Probably for a #416 (too many leaves in the yard).

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/14/2c/d1142c55b4921ecc350e7c3ad226a00b.gif

I can’t remember the last gun I SOLD . :shocked:
I dang sure don’t sell that many…I buy a few here n there but hardly ever sell any.
Most of the time they get given away to family.
Heck , I ain’t bought one in over a year I think ! 🤔
Used to I would get crabby if I went that long without a new toy !! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom