• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buying script glasses online????

Typical Zenni order:

Frame Price
$29.95

Lens
1.59 Vision-Ease SunRx® Polycarbonate Polarized Digital Free Form Progressive - Brown -tint at 85%

$98.00

AR Anti-Reflection Coating
Standard anti-reflective coating

$4.95

Unit Price $132.90
Quantity Qty:1
Sub-Total
$132.90

WRITE A REVIEW
Merchandise (1)
$132.90
Shipping: Zenni - standard
$4.95

You can go cheaper if you want. All of my prescriptions have been spot on (better than Lenscrafters).

canoecanoe canoecanoe - you are buying the high dollar ones. My last order from Zenni with Titanium frames and progressive lenses were only $83.80 ($79.85 + $4.95 S/H). Note that I ONLY order when they send me an email with a special deal. Have purchased my last 8 pair from them and they have averaged less than $70 per pair.

upload_2017-5-5_15-26-43.png

My last set of glasses, I got a pair from the eye doctor (insurance covered most of it) and a pair from Zenni. No joke, I like the Zenni pair just as good, if not better, than the high dollar pair. I bought a basic frame/lens combo from Zenni, with the thought that they'd be my beater pair, but they're darn nice for the money.

Zenni Optical!
Cheap frames awesome service.

See what Clark Howard says about them.

Zenni! Consider getting a cheap pair with your regular prescription, plus HALF your reading prescription. Then your pistol front sight will be razor sharp at arm's length. Over the whole lens; I don't mean bifocals or progressives. You'll still be able to see fine to walk around the range. Like $12 delivered, though they will not be safety rated.

I am not an optometrist, so you're own your own. But it works for me.

Another vote for Zenni! I'll never buy local again. Titanium framed progressive lens sunglasses and very light weight for around $135.00. Very good quality! You can get a cheaper set up, but why would you want to?

I even got a pair of prescription color changing sunglasses for way cheaper than a Dr. Or eye store.

You do have to figure out your PD.
Pupilary Distance.
They give you a ruler in your case on the first order!

Another vote for Zenni.

My eyes are bad. So I have to get high index lenses (so they're thin and not coke bottles) and progressive bifocals, basically the most expensive lenses. $106 total from Zenni. Most eyeglass stores want way more than that just for the frames. Example, I checked at Sam's Club. The frames I liked were $135 then was told the lenses would be another $350. $485!!!!

For $106 each, I got a regular pair and identical pair with sunglass lenses $212 total from Zenni.

My son ordered his first pair from Zenni a few weeks ago. Now he doesn't need bifocals or high-index lenses. He paid $60 total for his glasses.

Back
Top Bottom