• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BS at Governors gun Clubs

I wonder if this is a new policy. I've shot there numerous times in the past and the location in Kennesaw and never once have I been asked if I was shooting any NFA items, asked to produced stamps or asked to sign a log book. They check my ammo and thats it. I even collect my own brass in my nearby area even though I know they want to charge you for doing so.
Nah. They pulled this out on me in 2019.

Have visited many ranges and have never been asked for any information about my NFA items. When I purchased my first can several years ago I remember asking the gentleman in charge at a range different from where I purchased if they needed to see any paperwork. The response was simple. "Stay safe and enjoy your day at the range. We have several brands of subsonic ammo for sale. We have firearms for rent. We would be happy to assist you with any firearm or accessory purchases. Thank you for visiting our range"

Seems like a very successful business model ;-)

iu

Why don't they make you enter your firearms' serials and get a finger print while at it!

Best quote: "Gun stores, ranges, and supply companies should be leading the charge in gun rights advocacy, not just making it even more onerous for legal gun owners to enjoy our hobbies and sports."

Back
Top Bottom