• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BS at Governors gun Clubs

Trying to dispel rumors is a lost cause. If you want to know, go by and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why did you even try?

As my previous post said, I tend to believe a business, but there are literally multiple accounts of GGC gross over reach in recent years.

Some, including you spoke directly with the owners, so imagine you would know first hand.

I honestly don't care, besides that fact it's good to know where to go or not go in this case.

Probably the same employee.

Showing your stamp has been addressed. Continue reading.

Brass is not the issue here. Many ranges are like that. I've shot at plenty with that rule, and have not been stopped from picking my brass up a single time.

We posted at the same time.

I'm still confused about why so many people had this issue then, if it's just one employee, guess they were full time? The explanation just doesn't add up to me, but I really shouldn't matter, since I've never spent a dime there.

And as to the brass issue. I guess I've been lucky or it must be a ITP thing, cause I've never had an issue picking up my brass and infact have always been asked to clean up after myself.

We posted at the same time.

I'm still confused about why so many people had this issue then, if it's just one employee, guess they were full time? The explanation just doesn't add up to me, but I really shouldn't matter, since I've never spent a dime there.

And as to the brass issue. I guess I've been lucky or it must be a ITP thing, cause I've never had an issue picking up my brass and infact have always been asked to clean up after myself.
What is "so many people?"

What is "so many people?"

First hand, I know 3 people that have had issues at GGC, including forced to show NFA stamps. Literally forced to show them or not shoot. Also dealing with rude employees/RSO.

Looks like at least 3 to 5 ODT'ers as well. So we are talking about 6 plus people, and given that's not even looking into GGC, I'd say that's a pretty fair amount of so many people.

First hand, I know 3 people that have had issues at GGC, including forced to show NFA stamps. Literally forced to show them or not shoot. Also dealing with rude employees/RSO.

Looks like at least 3 to 5 ODT'ers as well. So we are talking about 6 plus people, and given that's not even looking into GGC, I'd say that's a pretty fair amount of so many people.
Rude employee's, once again, is a very different story than the issues here. There are plenty of dumbass customers that fail to realize how much of a dumbass they are.

Rude employee's, once again, is a very different story than the issues here. There are plenty of dumbass customers that fail to realize how much of a dumbass they are.

Rude employees was barely mentioned, it was my shortest sentence.

I agree that most customers are stupid, "Karens" as I've already said. And I tend to side with the business, however so many people have had the very same issues the OP referenced here, it's not just an isolated issue with one employee. It's a on going, policy over reach that has been in place for years.

Rude employees was barely mentioned, it was my shortest sentence.

I agree that most customers are stupid, "Karens" as I've already said. And I tend to side with the business, however so many people have had the very same issues the OP referenced here, it's not just an isolated issue with one employee. It's a on going, policy over reach that has been in place for years.

They have really kind employees lol. Very knowledgeable to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom