Braces

I'm still thinking about the ramifications of "No Tax Stamp" and how that will actually work. Does the ATF have the authority to deprive the Treasury of the revenue?

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach for the next three months to see what shakes out from this, but then I've a relatively small collection of firearms that are impacted by this change.
The Sever is def gonna crash on the 120nd day.

The ATF has a history of changing definitions of NFA goods to change regulations at their whim. They've redefined all sorts of arms and accessories. They redefined machine guns to add bump stocks and force reset triggers. Now, redefining SBRs to encompass pistol braces. We're not going to comply our way out of this. It's what they do.

The stamp isn't free. The cost is having your firearm on a federal gun registry. A registry that we all know will be used in the future to confiscate firearms they deem unfit for society and to further erode our right to bear arms. It's a slow erosion and in just a few years it'll be Ar-15s and 30-round magazines - but hey, FREE stamps! We need mass non-compliance in the 2A community. We need to support and fight it in court to the top. We need to push it on our local and state reps. We need to fight at the state level too to ensure it's unenforceable. The left is great at this and creating sanctuary states for abortion and illegal immigration. The right is all about some free stamps though. It's the equivalent of being raped by the ATF, but hey at least they're using a loob. 🤦🏻‍♂️

The ATF has a history of changing definitions of NFA goods to change regulations at their whim. They've redefined all sorts of arms and accessories. They redefined machine guns to add bump stocks and force reset triggers. Now, redefining SBRs to encompass pistol braces. We're not going to comply our way out of this. It's what they do.

The stamp isn't free. The cost is having your firearm on a federal gun registry. A registry that we all know will be used in the future to confiscate firearms they deem unfit for society and to further erode our right to bear arms. It's a slow erosion and in just a few years it'll be Ar-15s and 30-round magazines - but hey, FREE stamps! We need mass non-compliance in the 2A community. We need to support and fight it in court to the top. We need to push it on our local and state reps. We need to fight at the state level too to ensure it's unenforceable. The left is great at this and creating sanctuary states for abortion and illegal immigration. The right is all about some free stamps though. It's the equivalent of being raped by the ATF, but hey at least they're using a loob. 🤦🏻‍♂️
They will never stop. They are patient and calculating.

You know darn well the boot lickers and atf fudds and bitches will bend over and take it.

So my question is where do you draw the line ladies?

Will y’all “fall in line” when they require a DNA sample to purchase a gun?

I’m confused, i still can’t find in the constitution where it’s says what kind of firearm i can own nor where it says i have to pay a “special” tax to own said firearm!!

Mass noncompliance is the only route!!

Still waitin on somebody to lead the charge....

Yep and once they have "said" list what if they crawfish and decide everybody on "said "list needs to pay their $200 or we'll confiscate "said" firearm. Especially since now they know where they all are ....Just sayin.
In for confiscation. It'll happen one day, but I can't believe there are that many ATF agents ready to get Waco'd over a piece of injection molded plastic. At least not in 2023. Need more time to dumb down the chillrens in da screwels first.

Back
Top Bottom