• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braces

My brother used to have braces when he was a kid. We'd tease him and make him cry
1673981928878.png

Just making the best of a bad situation and getting a free tax stamp on stuff I already wanted to SBR. Still think having to register anything with a tax stamp is stupid, but I also dont feel like federal prison. Also gotta figure out how to get a digital file of my fingerprints to attach to the form.

Just making the best of a bad situation and getting a free tax stamp on stuff I already wanted to SBR. Still think having to register anything with a tax stamp is stupid, but I also dont feel like federal prison. Also gotta figure out how to get a digital file of my fingerprints to attach to the form.
but registering without paying is mo betta?

So my question is where do you draw the line ladies?

Will y’all “fall in line” when they require a DNA sample to purchase a gun?

I’m confused, i still can’t find in the constitution where it’s says what kind of firearm i can own nor where it says i have to pay a “special” tax to own said firearm!!

Mass noncompliance is the only route!!

Go register with Silencershop on one of their kiosks.

I'm still thinking about the ramifications of "No Tax Stamp" and how that will actually work. Does the ATF have the authority to deprive the Treasury of the revenue?

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach for the next three months to see what shakes out from this, but then I've a relatively small collection of firearms that are impacted by this change.

Back
Top Bottom