• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...

Gen X music is earlier - 1970s and 80s. These are from late 90s/2000s so millennial all the way.
Vanilla ice is 56 years old. Definitely a Gen Xer.

Ice ice baby released in 1990 when the oldest millennials were like 7 years old.

That was all GenX

Nice try, but fail.

Vanilla ice is 56 years old. Definitely a Gen Xer.

Ice ice baby released in 1990 when the oldest millennials were like 7 years old.

That was all GenX

Nice try, but fail.
I was about to say, putting Vanilla Ice and Spice Girls in the same time frame is all sorts of wrong. When Vanilla Ice was at his peak I'd never even heard of the Spice Girls.

I was about to say, putting Vanilla Ice and Spice Girls in the same time frame is all sorts of wrong. When Vanilla Ice was at his peak I'd never even heard of the Spice Girls.
Yeah, spice girls biggest album was 1996.

The oldest millennials wouldn't even be driving yet, so that's GenX too. Maybe we share that one.

But vanilla Ice was definitely GenX. Most millennials were babies or not even born yet when he was big.

Yeah, spice girls biggest album was 1996.

The oldest millennials wouldn't even be driving yet, so that's GenX too. Maybe we share that one.

But vanilla Ice was definitely GenX. Most millennials were babies or not even born yet when he was big.
Wait, wait, wait. It’s all about made up “gen(der)” anyway so if you were born then you have to own it. Fair is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom