• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beast...milwaukees best. I remember dipping into 711 with a couple buddies, stealing two suitcases each of the beast, then train hopping to Oklahoma riding on top.
When I lived in Oklahoma we would play cards and drink Milwaukee's best. It tastes awful but it did the job. When we had money we cross over into Texas and buy the 3.6 alcohol by volume instead of the 3.2 alcohol by volume they sold in Oklahoma. I lived in Frederick OK.. It's almost the furthest City South West as you can get about 20 minutes ( probably a lot less that will cover it safely ).from Texas border. It was a one mile bridge across the red river to Texas. We had the money we drank nothing but the Coors.

When I lived in Oklahoma we would play cards and drink Milwaukee's best. It tastes awful but it did the job. When we had money we cross over into Texas and buy the 3.6 alcohol by volume instead of the 3.2 alcohol by volume they sold in Oklahoma. I lived in Frederick OK.. It's almost the furthest City South West as you can get about 20 minutes from Texas border. It was a one mile bridge across the red river to Texas.
We would jump on a train at the Dallas depot, and we could ride it to Oklahoma, jump on another one and ride it back before sunrisish.

We would jump on a train at the Dallas depot, and we could ride it to Oklahoma, jump on another one and ride it back before sunrisish.
That sounds awesome! Riding in a car with the door open and looking at the landscape at night and drinking yourself sober. Did you ever ride one on a quite cool night with a full moon? We use to go hunting at night on one of those clear sky, full moon nights. You could see everything almost in infinitely on one of those nights where the moon was real close and seemed huge. That was 45 minutes to the closed city ( if you call it that ) and you could get by with anything. You didn't need a spotlight on those nights. That's how we justified it. Way out in the country like that we had it made when it came to hunting.

Millennials will never have memories like that.... The time before cameras when we were free.
Can't argue with that. I caught just the very end of that era. You could get away with a lot of **** before there was cameras and tag readers and everyone had a tracking device in their pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom