• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say,
Millennials will never have memories like that.... The time before cameras when we were free.
Yeah that's honestly the best part of growing up in that time. I guess I'm late Genx/early millennial depending on what chart is used. I'm 44 so I got to experience that part of the 80s and 90s before cellphones and cameras were everywhere. I had my first bag phone at around 18, didn't have a phone that could text until mid 20s, and none of those had cameras worth a damn. No social media either. Good times.

I feel bad for my kids who will never know what that is like, everything is recorded now and anything you say or do can be used against you, whether it's something you get recorded doing at a party, or something dumb you post online when you're a teenager. Sucks.

Can't argue with that. I caught just the very end of that era. You could get away with a lot of **** before there was cameras and tag readers and everyone had a tracking device in their pockets.
Speaking of tag readers, my wife got pulled over driving to Florida last week in some podunk South GA county off I75 that had tag readers. They showed her registration was expired. Bunch of bull****. We had moved to a new county at the beginning of last year and when we moved I went to the local tag office to update with our new address, and since it was close to both our birthdays I renewed both tags too. Got the stickers and everything. Apparently it wasn't updated in the system... Got it taken care of, but still, bull**** tag reader popped her. She otherwise wasn't doing anything to warrant a traffic stop, wasn't speeding, etc.

Speaking of tag readers, my wife got pulled over driving to Florida last week in some podunk South GA county off I75 that had tag readers. They showed her registration was expired. Bunch of bull****. We had moved to a new county at the beginning of last year and when we moved I went to the local tag office to update with our new address, and since it was close to both our birthdays I renewed both tags too. Got the stickers and everything. Apparently it wasn't updated in the system... Got it taken care of, but still, bull**** tag reader popped her. She otherwise wasn't doing anything to warrant a traffic stop, wasn't speeding, etc.
I got hit with unlawful use of a hov lane (maybe?) in NC.The photo clearly didn’t show my license plate. I called someone on the phone and she pulled it up. “Oh, yeah. That’s wrong.” Made me think they might have jumped the gun on some of the technology.

South Georgia cops are the most bigoted, least educated, most 'roided up, most corrupt pieces of shyte white trash on the planet.

South Georgia cops are the most bigoted, least educated, most 'roided up, most corrupt pieces of shyte white trash on the planet.
100%. He even made her step out of the car on I75 to show her his tag readers on the car like he was right when she insisted it was good. She called me, I made a quick call to the tag office here, got it straightened out. She said he was still a douche about it but let her go with a "warning" lol

100%. He even made her step out of the car on I75 to show her his tag readers on the car like he was right when she insisted it was good. She called me, I made a quick call to the tag office here, got it straightened out. She said he was still a douche about it but let her go with a "warning" lol

Years ago I went through a roadblock, it happened to be the last day before my tag expired. The cop told me this, and I was like "yes I'm aware I'll be getting it renewed tomorrow" he then proceeded to tell me ok well I'll let you off with a warning then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom