• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade 2015 is less then a month away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to get there in an hour or so. ???
what do ya need?

Thanks but I was asking because I was there most of the day. What a mob. I don't like it when it is so crowded, but I expected no less. It is Blade show. I was very impressed with the knives offered this year, but the prices were outrageous in most cases.

My boy and I are here now. We both really like the Battle Horse Knives. Got a really good deal on 4 of them.View attachment 460830

I really liked the Battle Horse booth. Reasonable prices, quality stuff. I almost popped on a couple of their knives, but I resisted the temptation. Still, they were one of the best booths this year, IMO.

Thanks but I was asking because I was there most of the day. What a mob. I don't like it when it is so crowded, but I expected no less. It is Blade show. I was very impressed with the knives offered this year, but the prices were outrageous in most cases.

I really liked the Battle Horse booth. Reasonable prices, quality stuff. I almost popped on a couple of their knives, but I resisted the temptation. Still, they were one of the best booths this year, IMO.
They were my favorite. I felt they had the best prices for the quality. I went to get a couple ESEE's but ended up with the Battle Horses. On top of all that, they were the friendliest of all booths. After I took the picture, my son won a knife in their drawing.
20150606_184001.jpg

Went back today. Bought a ESEE Izula II, a "show special" neck knife from Kabar, a 5.11 pack, and a Wicked Edge sharpening system.

So...I'm broke. LOL

I agree with the previous post. While there were some solid deals to be had, some fairly priced stuff, there was (in my opinion) a ton of grossly overpriced knives. I understand some custom makers pour their heart and soul into their craft and use top notch materials and techniques. I respect that. But there are a lot of builders that are insane with their prices.

I talked to a fella that said the show might be held somewhere else next year because so many vendors were turned away. I had not been to BLADE in years but I could see that it has grown HUGH! Took most of the family unit and my youngest son and wife BOTH bought 2 knives! I only got 1. :( My son has already started saving for the next one! Will post pics later.

I'm calling BS, if any thing you might see them cute non-USN guys out... http://www.usualsuspect.net/forums/forum.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom