• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade 2015 is less then a month away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his prices have been much higher for years. he hasnt said why, but i assume he has fallen on some hard times or some situation that lets requires him to lower prices.

yes he makes them all by hand.

Cool.

Ima order one, see how that turns out.

Thanks for the heads up.
He's got some really good looking stuff. His prices took me back a bit too, but when you click on the knife you'll notice the main base price is for the blade only. No handle, sheath or anything. His price structure is a la carte with the options. Different steels, handles, liners, etc will make it jump up a bit. Still a good value though.

He's got some really good looking stuff. His prices took me back a bit too, but when you click on the knife you'll notice the main base price is for the blade only. No handle, sheath or anything. His price structure is a la carte with the options. Different steels, handles, liners, etc will make it jump up a bit. Still a good value though.
Nope. The prices are for finished knives. If you want something other than what is configured, then it does cost a bit more.

And kydex sheaths are included.

I got a complete knife for pretty cheap in one of his instagram auctions. he has been trying to move as many knives as possible. If you can, follow him on IG and get alerts when he posts. Most of the time they are one hour auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom