• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade 2015 is less then a month away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHK and Esee, can't go wrong with those at all! Didn't make it this year, but went last....definitely a very crowded venue, even more so this year I'm guessing.

Saturday's crowd was insane. Friday was crowded, as well. Heard one guy say it was the largest Friday crowd yet. Sunday's crowd was defiantly the lightest, and a number of makers were packed up and gone by lunch.

Side note: Saw a guy from the "Naked and Afraid" TV show working the tables, enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.
image.jpg

Yeah... their stuff is not my style but more and more popular to see guys with big heavy silver bling
Emma was adorable by the way!

I'm with you but they are great guys... My wife calls it " Hot topic"

I just scored this last night off a guy on USN...

image.jpg

You know what it is right?

Saturday's crowd was insane. Friday was crowded, as well. Heard one guy say it was the largest Friday crowd yet. Sunday's crowd was defiantly the lightest, and a number of makers were packed up and gone by lunch.

Side note: Saw a guy from the "Naked and Afraid" TV show working the tables, enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.View attachment 462159
But, he's false advertising.

Looks like somethin from a dude in Florida with a Gargoyle logo ;)

Yeah, man my buddy wanted that Hinderer & someone shot me a strong offer on the Carey... I wasn't going to take it but came across this Blackwood on eBay for $1050, it's probably worth a few hunderd more. (+ I ended up talking the guy down to $850 + 3.5% pp fees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom