• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade 2015 is less then a month away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again...I would definitely be more then willing to throw you guys a few hundred dollars cash if you get in on the Burch and Marsh lotto's, and get the text!

(If you get a text, call me 770-755-8600 I will meet you at the booth and pay you and them.)

Other then that I would like a Carey, Graham, Hinderer ... I'm pretty sure they all use tickets so if you pass their booth and grab me a one, if your ticket wins I'll buy you lunch!

Let me know if there are any lotto's you want me to get in for you guys, I'll be with 3-4 people the whole time so it will up your chances!

Don't see a marsh, carey or graham listed in the guide. You have booth or table numbers for them?

I'd be happy to sign up as a proxy for some lottos, provided they are still happening on saturday and that you can delineate what precisely you want us to do..and that I can get in. This would be my first Blade, so all new to me. I live just a few miles away now and gotta at least look. No budget for pretties this year, I went all in on the GSO preorder. but it would make me feel warm and fuzzy to see ODTers walk away with some if I can help.

If I can't make it in/can't park, I'll try to post back here if anyone needs a parking shuttle :)
good luck gents, hopefully see some of ya there, one way or nuther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom