• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

Wait, what exactly are you guys mad about? The fact the man said he hated racists and proud boys?maybe I'm missing something here

That he panders to the left. He’s done it before. It’s not those simple reductionist statements he’s making. It’s his idealogical transition to mainstream and going with the main stream narrative to make more money, and leaving his base behind. He’s a hypocrite. Bro has no problem going around the world killing brown people on behalf of Uncle Sam, but let’s just be clear that he’s not aligned with racists.

He has no problem with mat bests videos carrying guns around, screaming **** yeah America you *******, and shooting robbers and terrorists, but a kid who legitimately defends himself he needs to make a public statement that he does not endorse him or his actions.

Proud boys aren’t a racist organization either. It was a satire group started by Gavin McGinnis as an F you to new wave feminism.

for the record, I don’t support any of these people. Just the news sucks and some factual statements need to be made. Bros a money making scum bag. That’s it end of story. Like 99% of America.

What's really funny about this is everyone who gets bent out of shape about someone else's views and business choices. If you didn't buy it, why do you care? If you do and disagree, stop supporting. If you do and do agree, keep buying. Was this really worth a 9 page thread? lol.

So many people talk about liberal snowflakes and all that rhetoric, but are constantly yammering about stuff like this. Pick up a mirror sometime.

What's really funny about this is everyone who gets bent out of shape about someone else's views and business choices. If you didn't buy it, why do you care? If you do and disagree, stop supporting. If you do and do agree, keep buying. Was this really worth a 9 page thread? lol.

So many people talk about liberal snowflakes and all that rhetoric, but are constantly yammering about stuff like this. Pick up a mirror sometime.

Yet here you are adding to the 9 pages. I see how this works.

This place would be pretty boring if nobody posted anything other than ads for glocks.
Where else can you get 9 pages of entertainment with folks arguing about some craptastic coffee.
And the educational value cannot be overstated. Although I've seen them for years lurking in gunstores and on the range, I did not know the proper term for a "brovet."

Back
Top Bottom