• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

WTF Over? I'm confused. I'm not exactly a fan of true racists but I don't understand his other comments either.

Sounds like he got rich and went woke.

• "I’m a man without a party now."
  • "What I figured out the last couple of years is that being really political, in the sense of backing an individual politician or any individual party, is really f**king detrimental. And it’s detrimental to the company. And it’s detrimental, ultimately, to my mission."
  • "You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, 'This is who you are.' It’s like, no, no, we define that."
  • "I hate racist, Proud-Boyish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my f**king customer database and pay them to get the f**k out."

I don't see how anything he said would be considered controversial tbh. Trump has been detrimental to the republican party and at the end of the day the people he references in the final quote are bad for business.

Also my favorite part of this article is that I got an ad for Black Rifle coffee right next to it. Pretty great to write an article about how you hate what they said while simultaneously taking their money for ads on the same exact page. But that's right wing media for you. Do and say anything to get a few dollars even if you don't believe in it.

Again we see a company that sells their product at a premium price and it's not convenient to buy. I assume they're a subscription or mostly online retailer. Although I have seen their coffee at Bass Pro which says a lot.
So just like when Gillette Harry's and Levi's went all woke I say this. There is nothing they sell that I can't get cheaper and easier from other sources.

Back
Top Bottom