• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

I knew what it was culturally, didn’t realize there was a formal definition. This is terrifyingly accurate.

bro-vet
Bro-Vet- noun- (bRO-vEHt) - a veteran of the global war on terrorism or GWOT. The Bro-Vet is the self assessed coolest teller of his time in service.

The Bro-Vet- typically dresses in head to toe veteran owned business attire. Despite what would be considered ok “work appropriate” The Bro-Vet chalks it up to being a misunderstood Veteran, and perhaps discriminated against.

The Bro-Vet, is generally very popular on instagram and would go as far to say they are an “influencer” with their litany of hashtags and discount codes. The Bro-Vet spends countless hours on their Instagram making “inspirational posts” and trolling non military individuals hoping to understand.

The Bro-Vet has knowingly or unknowingly traded his combat uniform for his “Bro-Vet” uniform. The Brovet is ok with it, as they miss their time in Service “and the brotherhood that no one can understand” so the bro-vet suits up daily in search for other bro-vets.

The Bro-Vet is ok with standing out from the crowd and letting everyone know that they should thank him or her for their services to the country. The Bro-Vet is an equal opportunity offender. (And really does not care)

The Bro-Vet is constantly on the hunt for new companies to “rep” so that they can be the first to “rock the brand, before it goes main stream”

The Bro-Vet is the Military’s equivalent to a Hipster, as they generally have neck beards and drink military roast to order coffee.
I’m wearing 5.11 pants, a Art15 shirt, a Slate flannell, a Gshock watch drinking my Veteran roasted coffee, through a pour over, I think I might be a Bro-Vet.

I knew what it was culturally, didn’t realize there was a formal definition. This is terrifyingly accurate.

bro-vet
Bro-Vet- noun- (bRO-vEHt) - a veteran of the global war on terrorism or GWOT. The Bro-Vet is the self assessed coolest teller of his time in service.

The Bro-Vet- typically dresses in head to toe veteran owned business attire. Despite what would be considered ok “work appropriate” The Bro-Vet chalks it up to being a misunderstood Veteran, and perhaps discriminated against.

The Bro-Vet, is generally very popular on instagram and would go as far to say they are an “influencer” with their litany of hashtags and discount codes. The Bro-Vet spends countless hours on their Instagram making “inspirational posts” and trolling non military individuals hoping to understand.

The Bro-Vet has knowingly or unknowingly traded his combat uniform for his “Bro-Vet” uniform. The Brovet is ok with it, as they miss their time in Service “and the brotherhood that no one can understand” so the bro-vet suits up daily in search for other bro-vets.

The Bro-Vet is ok with standing out from the crowd and letting everyone know that they should thank him or her for their services to the country. The Bro-Vet is an equal opportunity offender. (And really does not care)

The Bro-Vet is constantly on the hunt for new companies to “rep” so that they can be the first to “rock the brand, before it goes main stream”

The Bro-Vet is the Military’s equivalent to a Hipster, as they generally have neck beards and drink military roast to order coffee.
I’m wearing 5.11 pants, a Art15 shirt, a Slate flannell, a Gshock watch drinking my Veteran roasted coffee, through a pour over, I think I might be a Bro-Vet.
We have several here that fit that definition and whats worse, I never heard that term yet know a metric tons of em!

https://thepostmillennial.com/black...tomers-under-the-bus-in-bizarre-nyt-interview

https://www.full30.com/v/wobbly-heavy-P6aXJ

I don't need them as I roast my own Green Beans and the Missis say's I that am anal bout my coffee from roasting to my water purification and heating.

Pilot Out!
I’m wearing my black 5 11 polo & khaki pants today
I bet Dakato Meyer would have another hissyfit, & call me a wannabe operator

Glad this thread is winding down so we can focus not on the 80k fighting the po po in Belgium & Australia or De Blasios illegal mandates but on two huge trials
Juicy Smoole’a (bubba Wallace copycat) & Maxwell
The world thought of us as a embarrassment
long before Brandon .

Attachments

• D6480A7D-58F8-4FAE-9DF9-5D339422EF59.png
    D6480A7D-58F8-4FAE-9DF9-5D339422EF59.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 7924BD1B-F3E1-4BE8-919A-A6358F89528A.png
    7924BD1B-F3E1-4BE8-919A-A6358F89528A.png
    763 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom