• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

Maybe he can hire Grand Master Jay of the NFAC & some BLM leaders as spokespeople. An ANTIFA leader would be a good hire too.
Gmj s (wannabe Malcolm X) name came up yesterday, I overheard someone say they may donate to his defense fund for his pointing a rifle at 5 FBI agents in Kentucky. He went off when I mentioned jay was also arrested for punching out a woman at a bar then pulling a shotgun on the bouncers,
Also lied about serving in combat & the most horrific claiming to be one of the original hip hoppers but no one in the biz never heard of him.

https://thepostmillennial.com/black...tomers-under-the-bus-in-bizarre-nyt-interview

https://www.full30.com/v/wobbly-heavy-P6aXJ

I don't need them as I roast my own Green Beans and the Missis say's I that am anal bout my coffee from roasting to my water purification and heating.

Pilot Out!
We all have made mistakes, even Kyle just said he supports blm, he’ll I even voted for Carter & drank a coke today.

Evan (because) donated to Obama & Clinton’s which is not ok, then lied saying he only did it cause of a lost bet. Many of his employees quit cause he treated them worse than Walmart if possible.
He would make a great cheaper than dirt or Springfield armory ceo.
I equate it with how we buy stuff from countries that hate & want to kill us then we sell them weapons to kill us.
When we end up like Australia we’ll be sitting here saying why did we gave money to the very people that chipped away on our right to defend ourselves. Rep. Even Trump (said the water buffalo Abrams should be governor) & Dan Crenshaw (decorated seal) of Texas got up after a shooting & said semi-auto rifles shouldn’t be banned then turned around & said (red flag laws) let’s just take guns away & then decide if someone should own them.
Nothing like spending your life savings to get them back cause a family member or neighbor doesn’t like you.

They put a rifle on a coffee bag. Charged money that you can get better coffee for. People ate that **** up. I could care less.

I only read the first article as far down as the 4 quotes that "will erode their customer base". Can't really see any big deal about what was said. I mean really, so what was the big deal? The owner said (paraphrasing here) that he thought just choosing one side and following (a political party) only hurts the country, and that he wouldn't let customers hijack his brand and speak for the company. Yeh makes sense. He grew a small company to a near 100million dollar company by basically putting a rifle on a bag and saying that the company was veteran owned.
He's not the idiot in this dynamic.

They put a rifle on a coffee bag. Charged money that you can get better coffee for. People ate that **** up. I could care less.

I only read the first article as far down as the 4 quotes that "will erode their customer base". Can't really see any big deal about what was said. I mean really, so what was the big deal? The owner said (paraphrasing here) that he thought just choosing one side and following (a political party) only hurts the country, and that he wouldn't let customers hijack his brand and speak for the company. Yeh makes sense. He grew a small company to a near 100million dollar company by basically putting a rifle on a bag and saying that the company was veteran owned.
He's not the idiot in this dynamic.

Watch any mat best video on YouTube and you can see why people are calling the CEO a hypocrite. He’s a partner for BRCC. He literally makes liberals out to be feminine, weaklings. He has a video as coming out as a conservative and dating someone anti gun. They literally capitalized and pandered to the gun owning, “red blooded” American segment, which happens to be overwhelmingly conservative.

Now they are big time, they can dump that segment, apologize for not being sensitive, and broaden their market. Not because they care about coffee or their customers, but because they are out to make money. Like every other American business that’s ever been created. We just all like to lie to each other about making good products and caring about the customer. If we could make crap and treat customers like crap to make more money, every Fortune 500 company would do it in a microsecond.

I don’t care either way. I don’t drink the ****, and I’m sure the $50 a month they are not getting from me isn’t really hurting their bottom dollar. Lol

Watch any mat best video on YouTube and you can see why people are calling the CEO a hypocrite. He’s a partner for BRCC. He literally makes liberals out to be feminine, weaklings. He has a video as coming out as a conservative and dating someone anti gun. They literally capitalized and pandered to the gun owning, “red blooded” American segment, which happens to be overwhelmingly conservative.

Now they are big time, they can dump that segment, apologize for not being sensitive, and broaden their market. Not because they care about coffee or their customers, but because they are out to make money. Like every other American business that’s ever been created. We just all like to lie to each other about making good products and caring about the customer. If we could make crap and treat customers like crap to make more money, every Fortune 500 company would do it in a microsecond.

I don’t care either way. I don’t drink the ****, and I’m sure the $50 a month they are not getting from me isn’t really hurting their bottom dollar. Lol
They just trade on image, and that is what is irksome. It's more irksome that people buy that shyte thinking, "I'm a suppote muh vetrens an' buy this here coffee!"

Back
Top Bottom