• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Starter Sports Motorcycle for a tall guy

No one cares, its almost a 20 year old bike.

Some do. What the bodywork looks like determines where on the sell price range you'll get for it.

my old one:

i.imgur.com_o6fNa5y.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol naw pops maybe not on the bicycle. Prob gotcha covered on the zx14 though, and that first curves gonna be a doozy for yah.
14 is bad ass, but you better know how to race the 1/4.
But I gotta couple that can handle your heat in the shop!
I'm old and fearless. Especially tonight!
But none of them turn very well. :doh:

14 is bad ass, but you better know how to race the 1/4.
But I gotta couple that can handle your heat in the shop!
I'm old and fearless. Especially tonight!
But none of them turn very well. :doh:
14's are dipping into the 8's almost stock. Thats a professional rider which im no where close to being.

A strong beverage will make you fearless but kill your reflexes, i aint skeered

For fun factor, I'd veer off the road a little and try a DR650. Tall, agile, decent pep, easy to get confident on but still have to practice good riding habits. Doesn't cost a grip when you pitch it and you get to raise hell on any dirt or fire road trail you ride up on.
And it's cheaper to get into one.

14's are dipping into the 8's almost stock. Thats a professional rider which im no where close to being.

A strong beverage will make you fearless but kill your reflexes, i aint skeered
LOL we ain't careful we'll have to meet at commerce one Friday.
Oh, 8s on the 14 ain't stock. But low 9s are easy with a really good rider, and a few mods. I almost bought one, but opted for the Harley. Not much cooler rhan a Harley that can smoke most riders on 1000+ sport bikes! Besides the deal was just too good to pass up.

LOL we ain't careful we'll have to meet at commerce one Friday.
Oh, 8s on the 14 ain't stock. But low 9s are easy with a really good rider, and a few mods. I almost bought one, but opted for the Harley. Not much cooler rhan a Harley that can smoke most riders on 1000+ sport bikes! Besides the deal was just too good to pass up.
Your safe, im moving on from the 14 for a supermoto. Im more into curves.

I do think that the zx driven by britton was getting into the high 8's with a few bolt on parts but im not even in the same category rider as he is.

Your safe, im moving on from the 14 for a supermoto. Im more into curves.

I do think that the zx driven by britton was getting into the high 8's with a few bolt on parts but im not even in the same category rider as he is.
They like to say it ain't much done to them but some of that is marketing. But they are real badass! Chassis is slightly better than the Busa.

They like to say it ain't much done to them but some of that is marketing. But they are real badass! Chassis is slightly better than the Busa.
Well since we derailed this thread so much ill toss in some more. 02$

The ZX14 or Hayabusa is easier to ride more smoothly that a wound up Supersport. There i said it.

Back
Top Bottom