Best sports car under $15k?

hahaah i vote for a corvette also. Id have to say a c6 though... not at all a fan of miata. I would love a corvette, but insurance is just to damn much for us youngins. So i settled with a sports sedan. g37x reasonably quick and loaded with options. very pleased with my decision

You may be surprised. I bought a z06 when I was 18, insurance was cheaper by a lot for it than it was any other sports car (mustang, camaro, etc). Reason being, a Corvette was classed as luxury and not sports.

the gear boxes on these are intricate and not very strong..the automatic is a dog....but still love them..i would have it!

I drove "the last 928" ever made it was special ordered in lime green with purple... Champion Porsche sold it to some 80yr old lady (collector) for big $ come to find out that it wasn't really the last and had to buy the car back. (It was UGLY)

Still looking.. Test drove a bmw 335i coupe and a Miata so far. I really liked the bmw and might spend a little more to get a low mileage one. The turbo was fun and handling was awesome. I think the Miata is out of the picture. It handles great but felt slow and I can't get over the looks. I think the corvette might be more car than I'm looking for but I plan on test driving at least one. I'm thinking my budget might be closer to $20-22k. It seems like you get a lot more car in that range

I think the Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S (same car) is one the sharpest looking little foreign sports cars out there right now. You can pick up a nice used one in the $15k-$17k range.

Lots of aftermarket support for these cars if you're inclined to upgrade parts.

I think the Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S (same car) is one the sharpest looking little foreign sports cars out there right now. You can pick up a nice used one in the $15k-$17k range.
This times a hundred.
Those FRS' are spot on. They look damn good and I believe are pretty quick too.

Back
Top Bottom