• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best sports car under $15k?

http://www.factoryfive.com/kits/mk4-roadster/

www.factoryfive.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_01_DSC_40861_694x413.jpg

If you want a super fast and reliable car you can do a v8 in a miata. Doing a basic ls1 swap will only add roughly 100lbs to the car, and give you better power to weight ratio than a Ferrari 360 modena. Having driven a few, it harkens back to a cobra and still handles well if you do a few basic mods to the suspension.

I have researched this option heavily.

I looked into this and to start its a basic kit for 15k... fully finished from Factory 5 its 50k (turn key)or more depending on option combinations

so call them and figure out when they have a sale, when they need to make sales, if they have a mil discount, etc. I'm sure there is a way to get $1000 off the kit somehow.

then all you do is find a wrecked mustang, and build it slowly. then you have a dream/supercar and not a POS used midlife crisis car.

so call them and figure out when they have a sale, when they need to make sales, if they have a mil discount, etc. I'm sure there is a way to get $1000 off the kit somehow.

then all you do is find a wrecked mustang, and build it slowly. then you have a dream/supercar and not a POS used midlife crisis car.
haha let me know...with start price of 12k after shipping and taxes 15k and you can save 1000 by going to the factory 5 race shop

Back
Top Bottom