Best Place For Firearm Instruction Or Instructor in Marietta Area

Sandman

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A friend of mine that lives in Florida has asked me about firearms training in the Marietta area. His daughter lives here and he wants to give her a Christmas present of firearms training. What shop or instructor should I recommend him to that is in Marietta.

Thank you

Georgia Firing Line off Canton Road at Piedmont has good instructors reasonable prices and some of their instructors are female or used to be. They also used to post here some as well.

Good place for a beginner and as of a few months ago they still had female instructors that can do one on one if you want.

There are probably some good options locally but I get A LOT of folks from the Atlanta area and specialize in working with ladies & new shooters.
I usually have classes weekly & tailor them around the students schedules.

Below is pictured both an X-Mas gift. cert. & an example of some of the loaner guns I provide in case the shooter(s) do not have a firearm of their own or want to try something different.

Good luck in your search & be safe.

Attachments

• 20151102_184534.jpg
    20151102_184534.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20151108_173208.jpg
    20151108_173208.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Depending on what she's looking for there's a female instructor here in Ellijay that is top flight IDPA shooter, NRA etc.. I was in a Rogers class with her and she passed on day 1. (not an easy thing) PM me and I can put them together if it works. Drawing from a purse / female carry is something tough to understand until you've done it.

Back
Top Bottom