Best fun in the twisties for $10k.... let's hear it.

I would also suggest an old Infiniti M30. You know, the convertible they sold in the early 90s. From what I read it was pretty much a Nissan Skyline drivetrain in an Infiniti ragtop body.

That would be cool if it had a Skyline drivetrain, but the reality is much more boring than that. It was only available with a 160 hp 3.0L V6.

The price is not set yet, but as ugly as it is, a Polaris Slingshot looks like it would be a blast in the twisties!

I have a feeling that single rear tire is going to get a lot of people in trouble. The combo of overconfidence, a single small contact patch, and a little wet or sandy pavement will prove disastrous.

I have a feeling that single rear tire is going to get a lot of people in trouble. The combo of overconfidence, a single small contact patch, and a little wet or sandy pavement will prove disastrous.
Perhaps.... but you've got a lot more rubber and a lot lower center of gravity than on two wheels. It looks like an absolute blast. My biggest problem on something like I'm sure would be affording to continually buy tires.

Back
Top Bottom