• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

My new favorite. This is hard to beat. It is hot but if you can handle the higher proof it is punches way over its price. It’s 101 extra leaded. 😂 View attachment 6671027

rare breed is a high bottle killer. if you watch alot of the reviewers and blind videos it kills so many higher bottles in blinds its crazy. if you ever fly out the ncf one that the duty free stores is even a little better.

My new favorite. This is hard to beat. It is hot but if you can handle the higher proof it is punches way over its price. It’s 101 extra leaded. 😂 View attachment 6671027
Looks enticing but I don't drink. The taste makes me gag not to mention takes my breath away literally, as I. I cant breath in for about 15 seconds then I have to blow out first before I start again. One question for you. How in St. Christopher's name did you develope a taste for that stuff? I know you had to fight the karn for years before it actually started to taste good.

One night in high school me and 2 friends from high school ( one lives in Big Canoe and his wife owns a State Farm agency in Dawsonville ) started drinking gin while we're eating pizza. After we realize that stuff tasted like kerosene we went to getting drunk on Pinch Scotch ( I know its not bourbon ) then started sword fighting in his room with a strobe light on. My friend was laughing his ass off. We were swinging these heavy swords he had cut out of rough steel and weighed about 15 lbs. apiece. The next morning we got in so much trouble. His mother bitched at us for an hour. Funny thing was she wasn't mad we got drunk at 15, she was pissed we drank her expensive aged 12 year scotch. 🤣🤣🤣 That stuff was so rough going down we had to dare and pay each other to drink it. We felt so horrible in the morning. We were suppose to go quail hunting that morning but needless to say that never materialized. Me and my best friend still laugh at that when it comes up. One of these days I am going to have to get him on here and share some of the hair brain ideas we had and did back then. 😁 I have never touched another drop of liquor sense then.

One night in high school me and 2 friends from high school ( one lives in Big Canoe and his wife owns a State Farm agency in Dawsonville ) started drinking gin while we're eating pizza. After we realize that stuff tasted like kerosene we went to getting drunk on Pinch Scotch ( I know its not bourbon ) then started sword fighting in his room with a strobe light on. My friend was laughing his ass off. We were swinging these heavy swords he had cut out of rough steel and weighed about 15 lbs. apiece. The next morning we got in so much trouble. His mother bitched at us for an hour. Funny thing was she wasn't mad we got drunk at 15, she was pissed we drank her expensive aged 12 year scotch. 🤣🤣🤣 That stuff was so rough going down we had to dare and pay each other to drink it. We felt so horrible in the morning. We were suppose to go quail hunting that morning but needless to say that never materialized. Me and my best friend still laugh at that when it comes up. One of these days I am going to have to get him on here and share some of the hair brain ideas we had and did back then. 😁 I have never touched another drop of liquor sense then.
Then why are you in this thread? All good, I just don’t understand. Bored?

Picked up a bottle of High West Double Rye the other day and it was solid.

I will attest to Widow Jane! Enjoyed quite a bit last night. No hangover at all upon waking up this morning.

I still need to try Widow Jane especially considering I work for the distributor. Everyone I've talked to that has had it loves it

Back
Top Bottom