• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

I have heard good things about Very old Barton. Need to try it. I tried the Stellum recently. It is 115 proof but very smooth to be that high. It has no wood notes really just vanilla and a bit of a citrus flavor. It’s different than the usual but worth a try.

I have heard good things about Very old Barton. Need to try it. I tried the Stellum recently. It is 115 proof but very smooth to be that high. It has no wood notes really just vanilla and a bit of a citrus flavor. It’s different than the usual but worth a try.
At $21 for a 1.75 ( $10.50 for a 750ml), nothing to lose!

I was stunned when it finished #1 in the blind taste flight!

I've been eyeing the Stellum for a few weeks now. Guess I will pull the trigger this week. May pick up the rye as well.

I've been eyeing the Stellum for a few weeks now. Guess I will pull the trigger this week. May pick up the rye as well.
The stellum is different but it was a nice change from the typical. Michters US1 is a great one to try as well. It is more like American Whiskey but it is really good.

At $21 for a 1.75 ( $10.50 for a 750ml), nothing to lose!

I was stunned when it finished #1 in the blind taste flight!
The owner of my local dispensary told me VOB was the same mash bill and age as Buffalo Trace but aged in a different warehouse. He only carries 1.75s or I would give it a try.

The owner of my local dispensary told me VOB was the same mash bill and age as Buffalo Trace but aged in a different warehouse. He only carries 1.75s or I would give it a try.

That's exactly what I've been told as well. If word ever gets out, it will be the next one to be ridiculously priced! Shhhhh. ODT secret.

It's from the Barton 1792 Distillery, so probably has a similar mash bill to Buffalo Trace but not exact, I have it in 80, 86, and 100 proof variants

Back
Top Bottom