Benchmade Mini Infidel can't put it back together!!!!

Contact them tomorrow (Benchmade). You aren't the first. Look at their FAQ, you can find an authorized dealer near you. Seems they may be able to help.

I sure don't have the patience...errr skill to piece it together !!

Contact them tomorrow (Benchmade). You aren't the first. Look at their FAQ, you can find an authorized dealer near you. Seems they may be able to help.

It would be easy to put together if it wasn't like assembling a car for an ant...

Embarrassing is what this is lol....

Ok....im back.

Now what?

View attachment 275487
I can't help you either Backwoods, but this guy made me LOL
On a serious note, just try to look at it as if you were assembling a jigsaw puzzle, one piece at a time. Look at each piece carefully and try to visualize where it goes. Each piece has it's "home". I like a challenge and would help you out if you were closer. Good Luck!

I can't help you either Backwoods, but this guy made me LOL
On a serious note, just try to look at it as if you were assembling a jigsaw puzzle, one piece at a time. Look at each piece carefully and try to visualize where it goes. Each piece has it's "home". I like a challenge and would help you out if you were closer. Good Luck!

:yo:

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_07_udu6aty5.jpg

Boom!!!! Only 18hr later hahaha...note to self, never take apart a auto blade!!!

Back
Top Bottom