"Bath Salts" Caused Cannibal Attack?

Imagine how much less of these dangerous synthetic drugs like spice and bath salts would be around if things like pot were legal. You wouldn't even have to ban it. Legalize pot, and watch the synthetic market dwindle down to nothing.

Imagine how much less of these dangerous synthetic drugs like spice and bath salts would be around if things like pot were legal. You wouldn't even have to ban it. Legalize pot, and watch the synthetic market dwindle down to nothing.

And Meth and crack and pills and syrup and glue and paint and...

These are literal bath salts..

No, just a way to market it and jump through the govt. loops by calling it something else. The synthetic pot is marketed as potpourri. Guess how many people put it in a bowl to make a room in their house smell good?.......zero,lol.

They aren't "bath salts". They were never intended to be used as "aroma therapy" or any of that marketing BS. They are synthetic derivatives of real drugs that are sold under the same "bath salts" to avoid regulation. They are nothing more than designer drugs.

And I agree that these are only a problem because of random drug testing in the workplace. If people were able to some pot while relaxing at home in front of the TV then they wouldn't be looking for other ways to get high. I think that random drug testing is a violation of our 4th Amendment rights in the first place but that is an argument for another thread.

The libertarian in me thinks that people should be able to do whatever kind of crazy drugs they want. Its your body, you can destroy it any way you want to. But if you start chewing on peoples faces, you can expect a quick dose of lead poisoning from the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom