"Bath Salts" Caused Cannibal Attack?

It's synthetic MJ.

no, synthetic pot is a THC isomer which they spray onto an organic substrate

this is like meth, or known as mephedrone. its mimcs/is close to this. the bath salts are much, much worse. but even so the synthetic weed is pretty messed up to

Folks, This Bath Salt stuff is not like LSD, Mj, Coke, or Heroin, The stuff actually is Bath Salts... or a chemical derivative of them. They are not illegal in most U.S. states since originally they were used like Calgon in bath water.
The effects mimic Meth in the way it gives you energy and other tweak-like attributes. They can be snorted, smoked, ingested, or injected.
My birth home is a small Hillbilly town in the Southern Allegheny ridge of the Appalachian mountains. It is Overrun with addicts on this stuff. In a place with a population of under 3,000 people, crime has gone out of control. Shootings, stabbings, home invasions, and just the annoyance of having these dirtbags wander the streets have caused a %30 reduction in the population as people move away. Two months ago I moved my adult son down here to get him away from the crime and problems. (Imagine that... COLUMBUS to be safe!)
Bath Salts are called many things like Blizzard, Salt, Smeth (soap meth), and whatever else they come up with. Personally I know of one adult who got hooked on these and USED to be a friend. He went from 210lbs down to 100 in about a year and looks like he escaped from a casket somewhere.
Horrible stuff!

Last edited:
I knew that bath salts would make you smell like flowers but didn't know they made you crave human flesh ...... think twice before scheduling your wife for that spa day!!!

Looks like early reports were in error. Apparently, this guy was high on "bath salts" when he went chewing on that homeless guy's face:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...annibal-attack-and-why-cant-the-feds-stop-it/

I guess there is no end to the ways people will come up with to get messed up.....

(Looks like this will be even harder to control than meth.)

It's evil, evil ****. We saw a bunch of cases in the ER a while back, but not so much lately. It just ****s you up like nothing else.

I'm a proponent of drug legalization, but this stuff just shouldn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom