• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

barrel dimpling

aedf20d6-d07b-4fbe-95db-83da08422bc6.jpg

mtdawg169 mtdawg169 If the mailman did his job you should know what my barrel looks like.
Man, I just had a minor panic attack. I saw your post and went to the front door, expecting to find a box. (mail runs late at my house) I opened the door, nothing. Uh oh!

I didn't expect it to be small enough to fit in the mailbox. That is a very nice looking North Tech Defense barrel!

Man, I just had a minor panic attack. I saw your post and went to the front door, expecting to find a box. (mail runs late at my house) I opened the door, nothing. Uh oh!

I didn't expect it to be small enough to fit in the mailbox. That is a very nice looking North Tech Defense barrel!

Thank you.

Had a few extra bucks and spoiled myself.

Should be a nice 10.5 SBR when its all said and done.

Running a 9.5 inch Giessele MK4 rail over it.

Just got done. More to follow.

Gas port measured 0.076. CRANE spec is 0.071. Daniel Defense Mk18 commercial guns are around 0.080. So, it will be a little more gassed than a Colt 10.5, but not as bad as a Mk18. Should run pretty well.

Just got done. More to follow.

Gas port measured 0.076. CRANE spec is 0.071. Daniel Defense Mk18 commercial guns are around 0.080. So, it will be a little more gassed than a Colt 10.5, but not as bad as a Mk18. Should run pretty well.

Ok.

I plan on installing a VLTOR A5 buffer system to help with dwell time on the 10.5 barrel.

Any suggestions to help with reliability?

Eventually it will be suppressed but I wont run it with a can all the time.

Back
Top Bottom