• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bar crawlin' in the Macongo.....

You mean you didn't die???

I've got a buddy who lives outside Macon and says his kids enjoy going downtown to the renovated areas.

Like any city I'm sure it has its areas to avoid but boy does Macon get a bad rep on ODT.

Son #1 starts Mercer this Fall. The way ODT makes it sound he'd need to use bounding overwatch between classes wearing Level IV body armor...covered by a buddy with a ma deuce...
Macon is so much worse than ever makes the news or uniform crime statistics reports. I used to be a LEO there. It's bad. The court system in that circuit is a joke of a revolving door, which is largely true of many circuits, but Macon by far is the worst I've ever seen (and I've seen more than a few).

.....on a Tuesday night. Surrounded by skunk weed smoke now at the Hummingbird.

Sucks, bc the bars and downtown are actually nice. Like the vibe is very cool. Just the people suck.

Other side of MLK, by the rail road bridge, next to the gas station is terrifying.

You mean you didn't die???

I've got a buddy who lives outside Macon and says his kids enjoy going downtown to the renovated areas.

Like any city I'm sure it has its areas to avoid but boy does Macon get a bad rep on ODT.

Son #1 starts Mercer this Fall. The way ODT makes it sound he'd need to use bounding overwatch between classes wearing Level IV body armor...covered by a buddy with a ma deuce...

Mercer has bought up a lot of the surrounding properties and is using it as a buffer. They even have their own police department.

Down town is actually really nice. I feel like there’s a lot to do without being overwhelmed like in Atlanta. The people just suck.

.....on a Tuesday night. Surrounded by skunk weed smoke now at the Hummingbird.
I smell it every time I get out of the car. It might as well be legal cause everyone acts like it is. And I do NOT understand driving around smoking that ****. You're just begging for it.

Man, I used to love the Hummingbird and the 2 for 1 special. We used to end up at Whiskey River and slide empty shot glasses down the tin roof from the 2nd floor into the crowd. Usually ended our nights pretty quickly!

*As someone famous once said, if you're going to be stupid then you gotta be tough. We wuz stoopid.
Still hard to believe Whiskey River is gone. But then again when you look around in any direction down there you quickly remember why.

Back
Top Bottom