• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bar crawlin' in the Macongo.....

You mean you didn't die???

I've got a buddy who lives outside Macon and says his kids enjoy going downtown to the renovated areas.

Like any city I'm sure it has its areas to avoid but boy does Macon get a bad rep on ODT.

Son #1 starts Mercer this Fall. The way ODT makes it sound he'd need to use bounding overwatch between classes wearing Level IV body armor...covered by a buddy with a ma deuce...

R.6855a1756d18bc6ece4db68decd68755

I've got a buddy who lives outside Macon and says his kids enjoy going downtown to the renovated areas.

Like any city I'm sure it has its areas to avoid but boy does Macon get a bad rep on ODT.

Son #1 starts Mercer this Fall. The way ODT makes it sound he'd need to use bounding overwatch between classes wearing Level IV body armor...covered by a buddy with a ma deuce...
You know how they say "Be careful if you leave Atlanta. It's Georgia out there?" Or "Atlanta ain't Georgia?" Same thing. Mercer ain't Macon.

My son did Mercer undergrad & had a great experience! Great school- good luck to him!!

Back
Top Bottom