• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bad news for Trusts

The "current" final deadline for finalizing 41p (which doesn't necessarily mean implementation) is 12/00/15 according to the ATF website - current being the key word since it's been delayed so many times. Although I have no idea what day 00 falls on, but then again we're talking about the government...

http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201504&RIN=1140-AA43

I would love to know if this is going to happen. I would buy a couple more suppressors before hand.

The form says Small Entities Affected: No Bovine excrement. Several small entities will be affected. Jerks

Yeah, as others have stated, this isn't new. It's 41p and a good reason to go ahead and submit your forms if you don't want to have to jump through additional hoops.

Guys,

As mentioned, this is nothing new. They just pushed back their next action date. Again. They still have not responded to all of the valid concerns and comments that were submitted, plus they still have to go through all the M855 stuff as well. Nothing to be alarmed about here in my opinion.

There were some major issues with their original plan on many fronts. Those would need to be addressed before they implemented anything and would probably require another round of comments.

Guys,

As mentioned, this is nothing new. They just pushed back their next action date. Again. They still have not responded to all of the valid concerns and comments that were submitted, plus they still have to go through all the M855 stuff as well. Nothing to be alarmed about here in my opinion.

There were some major issues with their original plan on many fronts. Those would need to be addressed before they implemented anything and would probably require another round of comments.

Really? I know they don't want another round of comments. Do they, guys?

Back
Top Bottom