• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Backup In 9mm

I'd rather not muddy up this thread with that kind of discussion. "Necessity" is such a strong word...let's just say it is my "choice" to carry one...and leave it at that.

No problem, just curious to hear another person's rational. Your choice!
I'd say the shield, glock 43 or p365 will do you fine. No experience with the mossberg though sorry.

How will the backup be carried ?
Not totally sure. I have carried the LCP II in pants pocket (front and rear), inside jacket pocket, side jacket pocket, inside boot top, and even in a shirt pocket with a flap. Obviously, a larger gun will limit some of those options. Ultimately it will all depend upon my choice of clothing on a given day.

Stick with the Elsie Pea too! As a backup (extremely low chance of actually being used) why carry more weight (or bulk) than necessay. I mean Hitler popped himself off with a 32acp. If it worked on a big rat like him....

Stick with the Elsie Pea too! As a backup (extremely low chance of actually being used) why carry more weight (or bulk) than necessay. I mean Hitler popped himself off with a 32acp. If it worked on a big rat like him....
Can't argue with the logic of that. I have tried telling myself the same thing; but myself just doesn't listen. Maybe I'm on this path to a new backup because of boredom from being locked down.

The mossberg is solid. I carried a beretta 25 as front pocket get off me gun. Now I have a seecamp 32 that I carry front pocket and an Sti appendix.

I already own a Seecamp .32; but that doesn't meet my desire for a single caliber in both weapons.

Back
Top Bottom