• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta fast food employees rally for $15 a hour...

Maybe this will speed things up 'cause in my opinion fast food places have lost all concept of fast food....... just sayin'
Give them a break man. It takes a long time to learn which picture to touch.

Does the machine smack on bubble gum while it grunts at you? If not, the fast food experience will never be the same again.

****ty people are stuck in ****ty jobs for a reason. Do excellent work and advance, continue to be ****ing worthless and flip burgers your whole life.

It's called not being greedy aholes. I know your opinions on this subject and I know I cant change them. I just disagree. I think businesses should have skin in the game when it comes to people and community. When an employee becomes a number on a sheet instead of a person, then we have what we have now and it will only get worse.

Yeah...**** that. It is called human resources because humans are the resources and they are only numbers. Employers will pay and employees will accept what the market will bear. Don't like it? Open your own company.

If you still need to work for someone else, make yourself valuable, outperform your peers, and negotiate your salary from a position of strength.

Back
Top Bottom