• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are established members become more....

Meh......it happens. A member offered to sell me an item I had mentioned i was looking for. When I asked him if he’d ship because we’re a few hours away from each other, he never wrote me back. I just figured he had no desire to go through the trouble of shipping it. No big deal. Just move on.

Are established members become more a$$'$ of late? Item offered, PM sent advising will take it at full price within a few mins of posting but no response even after you see them on the forum several times after your PM. And this is 12-36 hours after posting. These are members with good feedback's sometimes 25+. No problem with someone getting in first but no courtesy or manners in replying to your email? Betting these are millennials.

Well, don’t Wein(bergstein) about it.

What is happening is folks are doing a search on line for desired guns. They are finding them here, sign up, then contact the seller.

Once the deal goes through, they don't come back.

The "regulars" just post about the high prices.

The new normal.

Same things happening where I work, customers that have been with em a lifetime get ****e on while they promise the world to first timers. The Death Star is going down fast. Ol Luke done fired his proton and the mothership is about to explode. That’s why after 32 years I’m taking the money and running come January. ****em, ****em all. Got a wet paper cable in Atlanta that they can’t fix because there’s only me another guy that can count the conductors and connex it out. Much less pour a lead sleeve. In the old days it would a been all hands on deck. Now, they could give 2 ****es.

Back
Top Bottom