• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are established members become more....

I try to be polite, but it never ceases to amaze me that grown people get offended when someone doesn’t or is slow to respond to something on social media. (Yes ODT is social media)
My teenagers always got up set if they were “left on read” But mine seem to grow out of that eventually.

I try to be polite, but it never ceases to amaze me that grown people get offended when someone doesn’t or is slow to respond to something on social media. (Yes ODT is social media)
My teenagers always got up set if they were “left on read” But mine seem to grow out of that eventually.

My wife always yells at me when my phone is on silent and I don't pick up...I mean come on its Saturday, and I'm in the garage with grease on my hands, or running some loud power tool running, or I'm gluing, or painting something. I ain't paying attention to my stupid phone.

Y'all need to understand that "some" of us aren't married to the stupid little computer in our pockets 24x7.

My wife always yells at me when my phone is on silent and I don't pick up...I mean come on its Saturday, and I'm in the garage with grease on my hands, or running some loud power tool running, or I'm gluing, or painting something. I ain't paying attention to my stupid phone.

Y'all need to understand that "some" of us aren't married to the stupid little computer in our pockets 24x7.

Huh....? What...? Did you say suppin'?
iu

While I understand not being on said social media constantly but if you know that the other party is on and fails to reply is that still understandable?

Are established members become more a$$'$ of late? Item offered, PM sent advising will take it at full price within a few mins of posting but no response even after you see them on the forum several times after your PM. And this is 12-36 hours after posting. These are members with good feedback's sometimes 25+. No problem with someone getting in first but no courtesy or manners in replying to your email? Betting these are millennials.

Certainly not just millennials.

Back
Top Bottom