• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

grandchessboard

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
Here is a video produced by an organization called Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. The organization consists of 2,102 architects and engineers who are demanding that a new investigation be conducted over the collapse of the three World Trade Center buildings. Some of these members are PHD's, FFIA's, High Rise Architects, Structural Engineers, AIA, Masters Architecture, and Masters Engineering and many have at least decade or more of experience in building and designing high rise buildings.

***The video first introduces the many architects and engineers and their experience in their particular industry. Then they discuss the collapse of WTC Building 7 and move to the collapse of the twin towers. The film also uses psychologists to explain why many people won't be able believe the preponderance of scientific evidence produced by these architects and engineers.

[video=youtube_share;X-V1CiuGMJo]http://youtu.be/X-V1CiuGMJo[/video]

These guys don't work for the government. We know that the government only hires the best and brightest. Government contracted investigators say it happened the way the 9/11 commission reported it.

C'mon!!!!! Get in line!!!!

"2,102 architects and engineers"

AND I COULD FIND JUST AS MANY OR MORE THAT SAY THEY ARE FULL OF SNOT...

Oh. Really. Well I guess that puts the issue permanently to rest. Never mind the scientific facts brought up in the content of the original post brought up by highly qualified professionals. Swampbuck has ruled on the issue and there is no need to view the video. (sarcasm)

I don't believe or trust a damn thing the Gov says.History always repeats itself look at JFK Gov took care of him!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods . Hitler and many other tyrants have pulled off such things with great success, so why would we imagine that our guberment isn't capable of the same thing.

http://www.solarmovie.so/watch-collapse-2009.html - Just a good movie, thought I'd throw it out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwiF20xvodo and while we're on it, here's a good one covering the Oklahoma City bombing during the Clinton Administration

Oh. Really. Well I guess that puts the issue permanently to rest. Never mind the scientific facts brought up in the content of the original post brought up by highly qualified professionals. Swampbuck has ruled on the issue and there is no need to view the video. (sarcasm)
I didn't rule on anything , but much like global warming it all depends on whom you talk to.. lol

besides everyone knows the JEWS did it..lol

http://www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jews.did.9-11--now.you.can.be.sure.htm

Last edited:
The first problem I have with this video is this architect Joel Miller who is saying that to believe that FIRE brought down those buildings is troubling. Well the problem is as I understand it that no one has said that FIRE brought those buildings down. FIRE only contributed to those buildings collapse and if this so called architect doesn't understand that simple FACT then any conclusion he comes to or contributes to is automatically suspect.

15 minutes in and not the first person has mentioned the very unique properties of building 7. Leads me to believe that either they did no research what so ever or they formed their opinion without having a clue of those unique properties. They all pretty much say to them it was obvious. How exactly can it be obvious without some study or knowledge of that particular building? In fact up to this point they made no mention of the very unique properties of any of those buildings.

Next thing I hear is that all the debris was removed and taken to China without being analyzed. Right.. I know this not to be true as part of the steel was used to make the bow of a ship right here in the US. I have seen a couple programs where they analyzed parts of the debris.

If it starts with untruths and lies and omissions is there really any point in watching the whole thing?

The first problem I have with this video is this architect Joel Miller who is saying that to believe that FIRE brought down those buildings is troubling. Well the problem is as I understand it that no one has said that FIRE brought those buildings down. FIRE only contributed to those buildings collapse and if this so called architect doesn't understand that simple FACT then any conclusion he comes to or contributes to is automatically suspect.

15 minutes in and not the first person has mentioned the very unique properties of building 7. Leads me to believe that either they did no research what so ever or they formed their opinion without having a clue of those unique properties. They all pretty much say to them it was obvious. How exactly can it be obvious without some study or knowledge of that particular building? In fact up to this point they made no mention of the very unique properties of any of those buildings.

Next thing I hear is that all the debris was removed and taken to China without being analyzed. Right.. I know this not to be true as part of the steel was used to make the bow of a ship right here in the US. I have seen a couple programs where they analyzed parts of the debris.

If it starts with untruths and lies and omissions is there really any point in watching the whole thing?

Have you seen Tower 7 come down? What are the unique properties that would cause it to fall at free fall speed like that?

Back
Top Bottom